Early Theme Park Entry
Starting October 1, 2021 as part of The Worlds Most Magical Celebration, Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek guests will be able to enjoy more fun with 30-minute early entry to any Walt Disney World theme park, every day. Itll be a great way to get a jump start on your Disney day, no matter the day!
Best Theme Parks In Orlando For Elementary
Best: SeaWorld Orlando
Who says learning isn’t fun? Out of all the Orlando theme parks, SeaWorld Orlando is one of the most educational. Kids of all ages, but especially young children, can test their knowledge of aquatic life. They can also explore the exhibits and get up close and personal with baby dolphins, sea lions and stingrays. The younger end of this group will also love Sesame Street Land and its interactive elements! Be sure to also check out Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin. Kids should not miss the penguin habitat, which mimics the icy conditions of the South Pole. Get up close with the penguins in temps of 30 degrees. You can see four species on land and underwater.
Other Good Orlando Theme Parks for Elementary-Age Kids:
- LEGOLAND Florida The whole park is geared toward 2 to 12-year-olds. For LEGO fanatics, the themed lands are second to none! Adventurous kids can experience the thrill of the Flying School roller coaster. Those who aren’t quite ready have gentler ride options such as The Dragon. The water park within the park will keep everyone cool on the hottest summer days. It became even more “awesome” with the addition of LEGO MOVIE World in 2019.
- Magic Kingdom This is the place where fairytales come true, and princesses and pirates will love the opportunities to indulge in a little make-believe and maybe work up the nerve to try out Space Mountain or Splash Mountain. Great starter coaster options are Big Thunder Mountain Railroad or The Barnstormer.
How To Get There
To get to Orlando’s theme parks from Miami there are two options:
: you can reserve tours, varying in length, some of which include transport, accommodation with breakfast, and entry to a park each day, from a little more than $300. You can see the details of all the tours, their prices, and .
: renting a car is almost essential if you truly want to see Miai, and it’s a great option for visiting the surrounding region – Orlando included.
Recommended Reading: Disney World Park Hours November
Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista Formerly Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista
Walt Disney World is 0.8 mi from Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista. The property offers shuttles to Orlando theme parks. It features 2 restaurants and 2 outdoor pools. Rooms feature free WiFi.
All guest rooms are equipped with a microwave and a refrigerator. Each room also includes a laptop safe box and a desk with a chair. This Florida hotel provides ticket and transportation services and a tour desk. There is a playground and a 24-hour video game room. An airport transfer service is available for a surcharge.
The on-site Boardwalk Buffet Restaurant serves breakfast and dinner while Comfort Zone Bar and Grill is open for dinner. Lite Bite Deli offers snacks. Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista is 3.2 mi from SeaWorld. Universal Orlando Resort is 8 mi from the property.
Which Park Should I Visit
Although ideally to see all the parks you need four days, if you only want to take a quick trip from Miami, or don’t want to spend quite so much time there, our order of priority would be: Magic Kingdom , Disney Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, and Epcot.
Or if the world of Universal is more your thing, you can opt for the .
Don’t Miss: Pay For Parking At Disney World
Beautiful Spring Displays At Epcot
If youre looking for a slower pace and just want to take in the sights and sounds of Spring – head to EPCOT. Right now, the theme park is celebrating Spring during its EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival.
The festival, which runs through July 4, features dozens of colorful gardens, character topiaries, butterfly gardens, merchandise and live entertainment.
New Important Requirements: Walt Disney World Resort Reservations
As Walt Disney World Resort reopens, Park attendance will be strictly managed through a new Park reservation system. Guests who do not have an advance Park reservation will be denied entry. To enter a Park on a particular day, both a Park reservation for that day and a Ticket valid for Park admission on that day are required. This applies to Park Tickets included with or added to a Costco Travel package. Prior to purchasing your Costco Travel package, it is recommended all Guests check the Park Availability Calendar at www.disneyworld.disney.go.com/availability-calendar . Next, immediately after purchasing your Costco Travel package, it is recommended all Guests create a profile at www.StartYourDisneyExperience.com. Link any Resort Room Reservation and Ticket Reservations using the Walt Disney World Ticket confirmation number provided in your Costco Travel documents. Then, make Park reservations via My Disney Experience for each day you plan to visit the Parks. In addition, it is recommended all Guests visit www.Disneytraveltradeinfo.com/wdwws. There, they can view important information about Park reopening, reservations, limitations on benefits, features, experiences, new safety measures, etc. Please note: All policies are subject to change and are outside the control of Costco Travel.
Don’t Miss: Cheapest Month To Go To Disney World
Best Theme Parks In Orlando For Seniors
Best: SeaWorld Orlando
This pristine park is known for its fantastic shows, particularly Sea Lion and Otter Spotlight and Dolphin Adventures. Seniors will enjoy the animal encounters, the 360-degree view of Orlando from Sky Tower , experiencing the life of a turtle at TurtleTrek and the numerous places to cool off.
Other Good Theme Parks for Seniors:
- EPCOT World Showcase offers the chance to shop, eat and drink in the history and architecture of 11 countries. You can take your time hopping from pavilion to pavilion without having to walk far distances at a time.
- Disneys Hollywood Studios This park provides a trip back in time through Hollywood’s Golden Era. The 50s Prime Time Cafe is a nostalgic eating experience in a sitcom setting. Or, dine like a Hollywood icon at The Hollywood Brown Derby.
Whew! This was a long list, but now you’ve got the lowdown on what we think are the best Orlando parks by age group. Now, it’s your turn. Tell us which are your favorites, for each age group or overall!
Holidays At Walt Disney World
The merry season will begin November 12 at Walt Disney World® Resort during The Worlds Most Magical Celebration marking the resorts 50th anniversary. Festive entertainment, whimsical décor, seasonal food and drinks, and holiday-themed merchandise will all be a part of this very special season at our theme parks, Disney Resort hotels and Disney Springs.
You May Like: Best Off Property Disney World Hotels
What Is Walt Disney World
The Walt Disney World Resort is a resort vacation destination complex with theme parks, water parks, hotels, restaurants, shopping complexes, golf courses, and other entertainment venues. It is also known as Walt Disney World and Disney World.
Walt Disney World has 4 theme parks: Disneys Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Disneys Hollywood Studios, and Disneys Animal Kingdom. The parks here are home to some of Disneys most iconic attractions.
Disney World is not just for theme park fans, but it has something for the whole family with world-class dining, shopping, and entertainment.
It is run by The Walt Disney Company under the Walt Disney Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products division and operates as its own city under the jurisdiction of the Reedy Creek Improvement District. It has its own mass transportation system, building codes, and fire department.
Disneys Espn Wide World Of Sports
Are you a sports fan? This park is for you! Special events are happening all the time at Disneys ESPN Wide World of Sports, with the opportunity to play your favourite game on a big stage. Over 230 acres to explore, with state of the art sports facilities where you can train and compete with your team, or enjoy yourselves watching others.
The Disneys Boardwalk is a lovely waterfront resort hotel, home to a 1930s style beach village, where you can enjoy shopping, dining and entertainment while you stay, the perfect peaceful choice for a Disney Park hotel.
Explore Theme Parks In Orlando
Save on discount tickets: Walt Disney World Resort
Head to Universal Orlando Resort to explore both lands of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios Florida and Universals Islands of Adventure, each of which has plenty of other unique experiences in store. Then, dive into carefree island life with wild thrills and complete relaxation at Universals Volcano Bay water theme park. You can also opt for dinner, entertainment, shopping and more at Universal CityWalk, located at the nexus of Universal Orlandos parks, or an amazing stay at one of Universal Orlandos official hotel properties and other nearby accommodations. And get ready for Universals newest theme park, Universals Epic Universe, which is on the way with even more thrilling experiences!
Save on discount tickets: Universal Orlando Resort
For up-close animal encounters and pulse-pounding rides, SeaWorld Orlandos main theme park has you covered. You can also take advantage of sandy beaches and thrilling rides at Aquatica® Orlando , or enjoy serene relaxation, awe-inspiring animal encounters and perfect pampering at Discovery Cove® . SeaWorld is also an official partner of several nearby hotels, which provide guests with special park benefits.
Save on discount tickets: SeaWorld Orlando
Save on discount tickets: LEGOLAND Florida Resort
Orlando’s Only Official Website
Walt Disney World Resort
For the most up-to-date information on Walt Disney World Resort safety guidelines, please visit: Know Before You Go.
Whats the first thing that comes to mind when you think of Walt Disney World® Resort in Orlando? If the answer is theme parks, youre not wrong but between water parks, world-class resorts and the dining, entertainment, and shopping mecca that is Disney Springs®, theme parks only tell half of Disneys story.
Save on discount tickets: Walt Disney World Resort
Please note: Depending on the timing of your visit, some experiences may be temporarily modified. Learn more about healthy travel in Orlando, and check with your favorite attractions, restaurants and other businesses for their current status.
- Walt Disney World Resort FAQs
Get answers to your frequently asked questions about Walt Disney WorldResorts reopening!
Q: Is Walt Disney World Resort open?
Recommended Reading: Best Disney World Resort Hotels For Families
Best Theme Parks In Orlando For Adults
The most non-traditional park out of all the Orlando theme parks, EPCOT offers the chance to experience many of the world’s cultures through sight, sound and taste. Shopaholics will love strolling through the World Showcase shops. EPCOT is the only place in the U.S. where some of these items can be found! There are plenty of diverse food and beverage options to be explored, as well.
Other Good Theme Parks for Adults:
- Universal’s Islands of Adventure This park is a thrill-seeker’s paradise, with two fantastic coasters and tremendous theming on 3-D rides Skull Island: Reign of Kong and The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man. Get ready to scream and splash on Jurassic Park River Adventure and Dudley Do-Right’s Ripsaw Falls.
- Universal Studios Florida This park offers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into Hollywood movie-making, a truly intimidating coaster in Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit and 3-D fun for kids at heart in The Simpsons Ride and Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem. Belly up to the bar at Moe’s Tavern in Springfield U.S.A and order a Duff Beer or Flaming Moe. Enjoy waterfront dining at Lombard’s Seafood Grille. Go for some more magical adventures on Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley … and maybe indulge in some specially brewed Wizarding ale too.
Which Is The Largest Disney World Park Smallest
The largest Disney World park is Disneys Animal Kingdom. It covers an area of covering 580 acres , making it the largest theme park in the world.
The smallest Disney World park is Disneys Magic Kingdom and spans an area of only 107 acres .
Also Check: Walt Disney World Parking Pass
Walt Disney World Theme Parks
Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida is also known as the vacation capital of the world and the theme park capital of the world. Its easy to understand why when you step into the 4 Disney World parks that are part of this dining, entertainment, and shopping Mecca.
In this post, we are going to share information about the Disney Parks at the Walt Disney World Resort, as well as everything you need to know about this first-class vacation destination.
There is nothing else you will ever experience quite like Walt Disney World, and we want to give you a brief overview of everything you will find there including the theme parks, restaurants, resort hotels, and shopping.
Weve been coming here for close to 40 years, and we are always discovering new experiences and enjoying our visits here, just like the first time.
In this article we will cover:
- The 4 Disney World Theme Parks
- Operated By: The Walt Disney Company
Reserve Your Suites At Our Hotel Near Walt Disney World Resort
The Walt Disney World® Resort has four major theme parks in Orlando: Magic Kingdom® Park, Disneys Epcot®, Disneys Hollywood Studios® and Disneys Animal Kingdom® Theme Park. To add to the magic of the Walt Disney World® Resort, they also offer two water parks here in Orlando, as well! So, for the hot summer months, reserving a day to visit either Disneys Typhoon Lagoon Water Park or Disneys Blizzard Beach Water Park is definitely a great idea!
The location of your hotel really matters during your Orlando vacation! The Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa is proud to be a Walt Disney World Good Neighbor® Hotel and a hotel near Walt Disney World® Resort and near all main Orlando attractions. For the convenience of our guests, please make a reservation in advance to visit Walt Disney World Resort Disney Theme Park Tickets . We are always here to help our guests maximize their time in the magical city of Orlando!
or call our hotel at 597-0214 or Toll Free at 1 401-2699 if you have any questions about our property.
Read Also: Disney World Tiered Ticket Pricing
Who Gets In Free To Disney World
Getting something for free in this world is almost impossible, especially if you are talking about a Walt Disney World vacation. However, there are a few ways that you can get legitimately free tickets. What are they?
People who fall into one of the following categories may be able to get into Disney World for free:
- Children Under 3 Years Old Childrens tickets are for kids ages 3 to 9. So from birth until they turn 3 they are free.
- Member of the Media Thanks to Disneys Public Relations Courtesy Ticket Policy, free tickets can be given to members of the media under certain circumstances. If you are part of a media outlet you may qualify for two single-day Park Hopper tickets once every 12 months.
- Disney Moms Panelist In exchange for sharing their knowledge online, Disney selects a dozen or so people each year for a free Walt Disney World or Disneyland vacation for the panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets. And you dont have to be a mom to apply, its open to anyone who has a passion for Disney.
- Disney/ESPN Employee One of the biggest benefits of working for The Mouse or one of its sub-companies like ESPN, is being able to get into the parks for free. Employees get free theme park entrance for you and your family members , plus additional complimentary tickets give out semi-annually. Some blackout dates apply.
How Much Does It Cost To Go To All The Parks In Disney World
Walt Disney World theme park tickets can be purchased as a One-Day park ticket or Multi-Day tickets. Tickets can range from 1 to 10 days depending on how long your vacation is.
- In 2022, a 4-Day Disney World park ticket starts at $105 per day and goes up to $141 per day. If you wanted to visit all 4 Walt Disney World theme parks during your trip, visiting one park per day, each ticket would cost between $420 and $564.
Park ticket types include 1 Park Per Day or tickets with the Park Hopper add-on, allowing you to visit multiple parks per day. The Park Hopper option is an additional cost and varies between $65 and $85 per ticket.
Park Hopper Add-On Charges Before Tax :
- 1-Day Base Ticket, add $65.00
- 2 or 3-Day Base Ticket, add $74.00-75.00
- 4 to 10-Day Base Ticket, add $85.00
If you went to 2 parks per day, you would only need a 2-Day park ticket with the park hopper option. That type of ticket starts at $107 per day, plus the $74 hopper add-on charge. That would be $144 per day for a total of $288.
Don’t Miss: Disney World No Expiration Tickets
Special Activities Available Across Resort
BAY LAKE, Fla. Spring has officially sprung at Walt Disney World.
The resort is currently celebrating its 50th anniversary celebration, and now is the perfect time to celebrate the season and upcoming Easter holiday. If you plan on visiting, we have uncovered a number of fun activities for families to experience while out exploring the theme parks and nearby resort hotels.
Take a look at some of our favorites things below.