Cheapest Way To Buy Disney Tickets: 3 To 10 Day Tickets
The best way to buy Disney World tickets for trips longer than 2 days is through Undercover Tourist.
I have bought my tickets from them for many years and they offer excellent customer service.
They are widely known to offer the best discounts on tickets for longer trips.
You can save over $60 per ticket on these longer tickets which can save a family of four upwards of $250!
Keep in mind that you will be spending MUCH more on your tickets compared to a shorter trip, but your saving per ticket will be greater.
These tickets can be delivered via email and linked to your My Disney Experience account so you can make FastPass reservations right away.
If you wont have a Magic Band for your trip I recommend opting to have them delivered by mail so youll have a physical ticket card to scan.
So if you are lucky enough to be able to visit the Disney theme parks for 6 or more days on your trip, then head over to Undercover Tourist to get these steep discounts.
Disney World Ticket Information
WALT DISNEY WORLD TICKET PRICES
The Walt Disney World Resort theme park ticket pricing structure is based on an interactive calendar based on dates chosen by the purchaser. In some aspects, it’s easy to see exactly how much tickets will cost you, but if you don’t know the exact dates you plan on visiting, this system can prove to be a bit difficult. We’ve done our best to lay out the nitty gritty.Tickets for Walt Disney World are no longer priced on a value, regular, and peak season scale. Instead, Walt Disney World single-day and multi-day tickets are now priced based on the date guests intend to visit. The multi-day ticket pricing will be based on the arrival date chosen at the time of purchase. As an example, a one-day ticket varies in pricing from $109 to $159 per day depending on the exact dates that are chosen to visit a theme park and which additional options are chosen. The prices are subject to change at any time without notice, but the charts below show a range of what you can expect to pay per day depending on the length of ticket you purchase. It’s also important to not that these are the advance-purchase prices waiting to buy your park tickets until you arrive at the gate will be more expensive. Multi-day tickets decrease in price per day, so the more days you visit a theme park, the less it costs per day.
|2021 BASE TICKET PRICES|
No Russian Showcase Bans For ‘handful’ Of Firms At Mobile World Congress
The organizers of the Mobile World Congress condemned Moscow’s actions, but have no plans to cancel or postpone the gathering scheduled between Feb. 28 and March 3 in Barcelona, John Hoffman, the chief executive of event organizer GSMA, told Reuters.
Alternative Recommendations for Walt Disney World Park Hopper Ticket Prices
Here, all the latest recommendations forWalt Disney World Park Hopper Ticket Prices are given out, the total results estimated is about 13. They are listed to help users have the best reference. ListAlternatives worked without a stop to update continuously as well as select from trusted websites. Take the ListAlternatives the top priority to search for Walt Disney World Park Hopper Ticket Prices to get the expected results fastly.
How can I submit a recommendation to Walt Disney World Park Hopper Ticket Prices?
It will be quite complicated and lose much time to create a personal account to submit a new recommendation for Walt Disney World Park Hopper Ticket Prices. To submit your proposal to Walt Disney World Park Hopper Ticket Prices fastly, you can send your contribution via our email.
Can I contribute my blog related to the alternatives to Walt Disney World Park Hopper Ticket Prices?
Each recommendation for Walt Disney World Park Hopper Ticket Prices will be attached with links, those links will lead you to the source page of the services, or products, etc., you can get more information at that source fastly.
Don’t Miss: How Much For Parking At Disney World
Walt Disney World Park Hopping Faq
Get full access to the WDW Crowd Calendar, Lines Mobile App, Touring Plans and More!
“Our TouringPlans subscription was a lifesaver on our trip. One of the busiest days of the year, and we never waited longer than 20 minutes!”
– Smith Family, KY
- Disney World
- Park Hopping
Note: Some aspects of Park Hopping have changed during the COVID-19 pandemic. If you have not been to Walt Disney World recently, be aware that procedures may be different than you had previously experienced. New procedures are described below.
With so many options, buying Walt Disney World theme park tickets can be an overwhelming process for first time visitors. We’re here to demystify one aspect of the ticket selection process: The Park Hopper.
Signage describes new park hopping procedures.
What exactly does Park Hopping mean?
In Disney-speak, Park Hopping means that you visit more than one of the four Walt Disney World theme parks in one day. If you want to go to more than one of these parks in a single day, then you need to have the Park Hopper add-on for your Disney theme park ticket.
Do I need a Park Hopper if Im going leave and return to the same park during the same day?
Do I need to get a Park Hopper if Im just going to pop into a second park to eat or shop?
Why would I want to Park Hop?
Lots of reasons. Some might be:
Will I be missing out on something if I dont Park Hop?
Not necessarily. It depends on your touring style, the composition of your family, and your ability to plan.
Lightning Lanes And Park Hopping
Heres how Lightning Lanes work with park hopping
You can buy individual Lightning Lanes at other parks with return times after 2PM. Guests of Disney hotels can buy individual Lightning Lanes at 7AM. Other guests can buy individual Lightning Lanes for rides in a park at the time the park opens. If youre buying for the park you have parks pass at, youll see all available times for the day. If youre buying at another park, youll only see times after 2PM.
Genie+ works at all four parks for the day you buy it. If you have Genie+ for the day, you have it at all four parks.
You can book Genie+ Lightning Lane return times at other parks for after 2PM. If you have a parks pass for Magic Kingdom and see that Soarin has Lightning Lane return times of 1PM, when you tap to select it youll see the system automatically changes your return time to 2PM.
Learn about stacking. While you should have a good Lightning Lane strategy any day youre using Genie+, you also will particularly want to learn about stacking on days youre park hopping. We discuss it in that post, and highly recommend this Disney Tourist Blog post, too.
You May Like: Hotels Around Walt Disney World Orlando Florida
Should I Get Park Hopper Tickets
The Park Hopper option adds $60 to the cost of any ticket. The Park Hopper Plus option adds $80 to the cost of any ticket.
Youll definitely want to consider if you really need the option to visit more than one park in a day before you shell out an extra $60 per ticket.
For first-time visitors, I generally suggest NOT paying extra for the Park Hopper option.
There is so much to see and do in each of the parks that there is rarely a reason youll need to visit more than one park in a day.
However, if you are planning on making a visit to a Disney World water park during your trip, then you should definitely get the Park Hopper Plus option for your tickets.
Heres the reason: a ticket to the water parks will cost you $69 plus tax. For only $11 more, you can upgrade to the Park Hopper Plus option and get as many visits to the water parks as you have days on your park ticket.
If you get a 4-day Park Hopper Plus ticket youll get four visits to the water parks, ESPN complex, or miniature golf visit.
Plus youll get the option to switch parks as much as you want during your visit! So if a visit to a water park is in your plans anyway, go for the Park Hopper Plus option for a LOT of added value at little cost.
Disney World Raises Prices For Multi
In the first major price increase since before the pandemic, Walt Disney World is officially raising its prices for multi-day and Park Hopper tickets . Most of the prices between four and 10 days were increased between 2% and 6%, though ticket costs for 1-3 days were largely unchanged.
Per WDW News Today, a website that closely tracks news related to Disney’s theme parks:
- 4 days were $434.83 – $596.74, now $447.70 – $596.74
- 5 days were $463.56 – $630.85, now $484.52 – $646.87
- 6 days were $477.79 – $645.91, now $496.43 – $672.25
- 7 days were $492.06 – $661.56, now $511.10 – $694.96
- 8 days were $518.17 – $678.83, now $545.19 – $716.20
- 9 days were $536.00 – $691.93, now $563.46 – $738.66
- 10 days were $553.69 – $703.65, now $582.09 – $752.40
- 4 days were $525.35 – $687.27, now $540.89 – $687.27
- 5 days were $554.09 – $721.38, now $572.47 – $739.92
- 6 days were $568.32 – $736.44, now $586.96 – $762.77
- 7 days were $582.59 – $752.08, now $601.63 – $785.48
- 8 days were $608.69 – $769.36, now $628.04 – $810.55
- 9 days were $626.53 – $782.46, now $649.96 – $827.00
- 10 days were $644.22 – $794.17, now $671.55 – $841.86
Park Hopper Plus
Also Check: A Whole New World Disney
Do I Have To Use My Park Hopper Plus Options In Different Places Or Can I Go Back To A Place Twice
You can use them all at the same venue if you so desire. You have three limitations.
- One is that you can only use it for one person. You cannot have a group of three use three options off your one pass.
- The second one is that you will use a separate Plus option for each water park, Wide World of Sports admission, mini golf round, or Disneys Oak Trail golf course round you do on the same day. You are allowed to go to one, leave and return to the same one on a given day without burning a second admission, but you cannot park hop between the Park Hopper Plus venues like you can with the major park days.
- You are limited to one round of mini golf per ticket per day.
Water Park & Sports Option
This option adds special visits to water parks and smaller attractions to your park tickets. Each visit can be one of the following:
- admission to Blizzard Beach water park
- admission to Typhoon Lagoon water park
- admission to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- round of mini golf at Fantasia Gardens
- round of mini golf at Winter Summerland
- round of golf at Oak Trail family walking course
The extra cost on top of a Base Ticket is a flat $74.55, for any length of ticket.
The number of visits you get with the Water Park & Sports option is equal to the number of park days on the ticket. A 1-Day ticket has both 1-day of major park admission and 1 visit, a 3-Day ticket has both 3 days of major park admission and 3 visits, and so forth. This is an incentive to buy the longer passes, so that youll get more visits for your money.
When you add the Water Parks & Sports option to a Base ticket, it extends the validity length of the ticket by one day. That doesnt add any park admission days, but does give you one extra day to use all your park days and special water park & sports visits. For example, a 7-day ticket normally is valid for a 10-day span, but adding Water Parks & Sports makes it valid for an 11-day span.
The chart below has the prices for all tickets with Water Park & Sports. You can also compare all of the ticket options on our full chart of all regular Walt Disney World ticket prices.
Water Park & Sports Ticket Prices
Don’t Miss: Walt Disney World Horseback Riding
Disney World Increases Multi
Walt Disney World Resort has announced price increases for multi-day passes and Park Hopper tickets. While prices will remain the same for single day and 2-day passes, increases will impact Park Hopper ticket packages for three days or more and four day and higher base tickets. The price increases range from about $13-$40 per pass, depending on the type of ticket and the number of days included in the pass. This marks the first time Walt Disney World has increased their ticket prices since March 2019.
The changes are as follows:
Base Ticket Prices :
- 1-3 day ticket remain unchanged
- 4 day ticket was $434.83 $596.74, now $447.70 $596.74
- 5 day ticket was $463.56 $630.85, now $484.52 $646.87
- 6 day ticket was $477.79 $645.91, now $496.43 $672.25
- 7 day ticket was $492.06 $661.56, now $511.10 $694.96
- 8 day ticket was $518.17 $678.83, now $545.19 $716.20
- 9 day ticket was $536.00 $691.93, now $563.46 $738.66
- 10 day ticket was $553.69 $703.65, now $582.09 $752.40
Park Hopper Prices :
Park Hopper Park Passes :
What Is Park Hopper Plus
Park Hopper Plus is another upgrade to a Standard Theme Park Ticket. With this ticket option, you get to Park Hop plus gain one valid admission per day of purchased Standard Theme Park Ticket for one person to your choice of any one of the following:
- Typhoon Lagoon
- ESPNs Wide World of Sports
- A round of golf at Disneys Oak Trails Golf Course
- A round of miniature golf at either Winter/Summerland or Fantasia Gardens
So thats potentially doubling the number of admissions for your trip. If you visit theme parks for four days and youve purchased Park Hopper Plus, you can then gain admission to water parks for four other days or mix it up and hit the water parks and play a couple days of golf. If youll truly use the Plus options, you can get your moneys worth with Park Hopper Plus but youll want to do the math to be sure its a deal for you!
Some notes from Disney on the Plus options:
- A nine-hole round of golf is dependent upon you have a reserved tee time. Reach out to Disney by phone or online: WDW-GOLF or visit disneyworldgolf.com.
- You can only play one round of mini golf per day.
- Water Parks are subject to closures due to weather, refurbishments, and guest capacity.
- Wide World of Sports admission is only allowed when an event is scheduled you cant just enter to wander around.
Some other things to bear in mind regarding Park Hopper Plus tickets:
You May Like: Year Long Disney World Pass
How Far In Advance Should I Buy My Disney World Tickets
Knowing when to buy your Disney Tickets is critical to your vacation.
If you are staying at an on-property Disney World resort then you will want to make sure your tickets are linked to your account at least 60 days before you arrive.
This will allow you to make Dining reservations for your entire stay at the 60-day window.
If you are staying off-property just make sure they are linked at least a few days before your visit.
If I Have A Theme Park Park Hopper Pass Which Allows Me To Enter And Re
For years, the hand stamp helped Disney World control the use of the pass. The hand stamp proved that the person with the hand stamp had actually been inside a park. Now, RFID and finger-scanning tickets dont need hand stamps because they have another way of proving that you used the ticket. They can safely assume that no other person could use your ticket.
When Is One Day Enough
If you cant actually see everything in one day, is going for one day really enough? Under what circumstance would a one-day trip to Disney World be practical? Im going to share when and why you would want to pack all of Disney World into one day and how to do it!
1. When More Than One Day Sounds Too ExhaustingIve shared before about my opinion on multiple day tickets to Disney World with young kids. One day at any Disney park is a magical, wonderful, fun-fill day of happiness, but its also super tiring! When our kids are young or struggle with sensory processing you may want at least one day in between to rest. To save money and sanity, we quite often will buy a regular base ticket and pick ONE park to visit per trip to Florida.
2. When Youre an Experienced Park-Goer on a Tight ScheduleWhen time is limited and a quick trip to Disney World is all you need, one day is better than no days! Now that our kids are a little older and we all know exactly what we really want to see, we have bought park hopper tickets and seen everything we want at 3 out of the 4 parks in ONE DAY. We have done all 4 parks in a day, but usually 3 out of 4 is more manageable.